12 November 2009

Relatives and Candle Wax

Yesterday we had Jake's cousin Deke and Aunt DeeAnna. I am glad I get to meet them before the wedding. They got here around 5 from Utah and I guess they hit some snow, however none of it stuck in Missoula. No snow is a plus and negative. I do wish we had a white ground, but since we are driving up to the wedding it was good it didn't last too long. Any way I found out that this side of the family does have some loud people:) It was a good evening. I even cooked a dinner and cleaned the house before they got here. I wish more people would visit us because it's the only time I am really productive:)

In the evening which was actually the wee hours of the morning Jake knocked over a candle in the bathroom. The candle was sitting above the toilet on a hanging shelf. Mind you the shelf only sticks out about 5 inches meaning it doesn't even pass the top of the toilet. However, somehow he still managed to knock the whole thing over. Spilling red wax on the toilet, floor, and rug. He took a picture and it looked like someone had bleed all over the place. He did get most of it cleaned up and still has no idea how he knocked it over. Oh well, last time I put a candle in the bathroom;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment