11 August 2010
Exercise
I've discovered having a little one really puts a damper on going to the gym. I'm not sure what the magazines are telling women, but when I look at parent magazine I always see these fit moms with infants. What world are they living in? Um hello women do not just shrink back to normal after the baby. Famous people should never have their pictures taken after a baby because for some reason they all look perfect (darn photo editing). I mean the real women has no full time nanny, nope her exercises consist of picking up baby putting baby down:) Well enough of that venting. Jake has seen how frustrated I've been because I feel like I will never fit into clothing again. I mean I know I'm not huge, but I would like to fit into my jeans before winter (can't afford new ones, lol). Any way he went out and bought a stationary bike for the house, so I can do cardio while the baby takes his naps. He also showed me some exercises I can do on the yoga balls. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. What a wonderful soul he is to want to help me feel better about myself:) Now all I need to do is get my self really motivated to keep working:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment