04 September 2010
Daycare
Jake here. Nadine is super busy now that school has stared again. i'm waiting for my food to cook so I thought I would put up a blog. Tuesday was Baby Jacobs first day of daycare. Nadine has cried both times after we have dropped him off. I got to admit it was sad to leave him behind, but I didn't cry. We can tell that they take great care of him, each time we go and get him he is as happy as can be and he usually falls straight asleep. School is going to be much harder this semester for Nadine. every teacher always seems to think that You are only enrolled in their class. She has a ton of homework. She going to have actually cut back her work hours to probably 1 day a week. Which also leaves me with lots of baby Jacob time. we have lots of fun together so its great for both of us. The only bad thing is Baby Jacob picked up his first cold. Its not very easy to feed a baby who is blowing snot bubbles out of his nose and choking on his food. Least to say he isn't very comfortable rite now. So wish us luck in our attempt to get him better. Its really sad to see him in so much discomfort, Its like Nadine said" Hes to cute to be sick". Foods done got to eat, sleep, then go back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment