So jake once again. I do like to point that out so that no thinks that Nadine has such bad spelling and grammer. Nadine, Jacob Link, and I journeyed to Greatfalls the other day for a quick day trip to visit Dad and Donetta who were there for MECA meetings( cool name even though it stands for Montana electric or enery something something) I always thought greatfalls was about 4 to 5 hours away turns out to be just under 3. and thats with out speeding. I have a little baby now I don't speed anymore like I use too. The highyway was ok considering you couldn't see most of it with all the fog and the 50 feet of contruction here and there, yeah just 50 feet but you had to stop sometimes for a guy to walk across the road and then it was 70 again.
Anyway we get to the best western which was the biggest best western i've ever seen, and one of the fancier ones too. Dad's meetings were all there(all 3 days worth if you don't count the award cerimony on that thurday)so we journeyed inside to try find their holet room which was rite by the pool. We found him but he was busy and couldn't come over and say hi. We then found Donetta who had a bag of stuff for Jacob Link and Baby Ashlynn (whos gonna love what she got her.) The whole trip was a lot of fun. We only got to spend the day with everyone. well until 6am when I had to dfrive home so nadine could go to clasxs at 9.
We had lunch at chilis which was an expericne because they didn't want to seat us right away (tons of tables open and only 4 people and a lil baby) becase the servers who turn it was to get sat was busy. She had 4 tables and was handing the food to her o so big table (6 people). So naturally we said other wise and were sat. maybe 5 minutes later she came to us. which is not a lng to wait unless its cracker barrell standerds which you then have 60 seconds to greet and come walking way with an order. We didn't though like I sai 5 minutes isn't tant long. its way better then sitting in the waiting area when there are tons of table open. I mean more than 2/3s of the resturant was open.
We then did some running around. I got thirsty and wanted a beverage and nadine wanted an italian soda. there was a sandwhich shop a mer 50 yards way that serverd just taht. So we head over there. Its 3:45 when we arrive at the locked door. they closed at 3:30. Just out of curiousity what kind of sandwhich shop closes at 3:30 daily, just as school gets out. owell no italian soda.
We then went to great grandma jan's house where dad and I ate some subway, the guy who helped did not in anyway like his job. Jacob link and I took a good nap and then we all ate pizza.
We returned to the vast Best western around 9 so that we could all go swimming. Jacob Link loves the pool. it was frezzing cold(to me) but we was havine a blast. we the went to the hot tube to warm up. we just poured water on Jacob. there was some nice people in there too who Jacob link just couldn't stop sticking his tougue at. thats his newest development. he loves sticking out his toungue.
After pool time it Jacobs other favorite time Bath time.He loves, loves splashing. but nicly waits until he is all clean.
From there we all talked slept a couple of hours because Jacob's mouth hurts so none of ust slpeed for long periods of time,. And then it was more quality fog time.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment