I know I haven't been keeping up with this blog here, but life right now has been consumed by school work and baby dooty. (ha pun) Any way lots of things have been going on over here. Unfortunately I don't remember everything; sorry. Jake can confirm my poor memory; it's inheritated. By the way sorry for my poor spelling skills.
Okay so Jacob Link is getting bigger. Last time he had a check up he was 17lbs and 26 inches. He is now nearing 20 lbs and I don't know how tall. I'll tell you this much once he reaches 31 inches he will be hald my height. Oh how sad. Back to Jacob. He is the happiest baby and is always laughing. He just figured out how to gurgle, so he is practicing that all the time. He still is a big flirt with the ladies (oh dear)! We just started him on mushy solids. We first tried rice cereal, which is reccomended, but he is not having that bland stuff. No, instead we moved on to sweet peas and he likes them. Of course he hasn't quite figured out how the spoon works, so most of it ends up on his face. He only eats a few bites right now. Hopefully he will catch on soon. Oh he is now sitting up on his own. If he gets really excited or tries to reach for things far off on his side he tends to tip over. Toys are now really starting to get his attention as well. I'm not sure what else to say about him. He's cute still:) That's all with him. Oh yeah, he enjoys daycare. The other day while sitting on the ground he would grabbed any kid who got to close and not let go. Perhaps he wanted a ride some where.
Jake is working away at the Cracker. Poor guy works so hard to provide for us, I'm lucky:) He's been looking at some schools now that I am almost done. (woohoo) We have yet to pin one down. I don't know what I should say about him, I'll just let him do it another day.
I on the other hand have been busy with school. Oh geez I am very glad I am almost done. I can't wait to student teach and then hopefully have my own classroom someday. That's all for me.
I have realized now that we have a kid, I can't remember what I do because all I am thinking about is what he is doing. I wonder if it would be like this if we had a dog too???
No comments:
Post a Comment