05 July 2011

Jacob and His Zebra and Baseball Bats

Oops I just realized I posted the wrong post. Any way here is the right post.

A while back ago Jake got a Zebra from a co-worker of his. At first we thought cool Jacob Link is going to love this when he gets bigger. We were wrong for a long time, until Jacob realized that if he sat on the Zebra he could bounce. He still can't reach the floor with his feet, so we have to bounce him. It's funny becuase if we stop all of sudden he gets mad and instantly calms down when he starts bouncing again. He also has fallen asleep on the Zebra while bouncing. The first time it happend he was sitting perfectly still making no sounds except for the fact he was bouncing. I checked his face and there he was sitting straight up sound asleep. For the picture I leaned his face on the Zebra.


Jacob has also begun to play baseball at home. It is pretty cute. He grabs his bat and squats like the batters, swings and then runs around the living (to bases). This has been his favorite game the past week.



Jacob link also figured out that in order to reach things above his head he just needs to climb up on things.

1 comment:

  1. See? I knew I was missing something adorable. Thanks for posting! Give Jacob big hugs for us!

    ReplyDelete