28 June 2010
Playing at the Pool
Today we decided to try out swimming with baby Jacob. We went with our friend Albert and his wife and son. We want to be able to take baby Jacob to the pool during the reunion, but first I wanted to be sure he was going to be ok with the pool. We all went to the local pool which has heated pools. I figured it could only be a little cooler than his bath tub. As we walked out into the kiddie pool we tested baby Jacob by dipping his feet in first. He curled his toes up at first, but soon let them back down into the water. Slowly we brought him into the water until only his shoulders and head were out. He did so good, he giggled and smiled and just sat in our arms soaking up some sun (dont worry we doused him in sunscreen). Then he stood on my knees and splashed a little water around. He had himself some fun for about 45 minutes. I know a pretty long time for a baby. I think he would have relaxed longer, but he was getting hungry and sleepy so we took him. Sadly I only got two pictures one before we left to the pool and one in the pool with his dad. My camera's batteries died, note to self always charge the battery if planning a fun trip.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment