28 June 2010

Ahh Goodnights Rest . . . Well At Least Its Comfy

Jake and I have been talking about getting a new bed for some time now, but somehow we always buy something else instead of a bed. I don't know why we do that because our back just suffer. It finally came to the point where Jake could barely move from pain and I was sore from being pulled into the hole he created when he got into bed. Yes that is how old the bed was, there was a big enough dip to pull me in as I slept. Our backs had had it, we went and bought a brand new nova foam bed (just like memory foam, his art therapist suggested it). Oh my gosh I absolutely love this bed. No more falling into holes. I can sleep right next to Jake and we have separate holes for each of us that are comfortable and perfect. I am so glad we finally made this purchase. I highly recommend getting a bed like this. I kinda wish I had it when I was prego, I'm sure my back would have thanked me. Oh well it's never too late to say thanks.

The bed is so comfortable that baby Jacob calms down almost instantly when laid down on it. See for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment