21 April 2011
1 already!!!!!
Well as everyone knows it hasd already nearly, only a couple of more days until Jacob Link turns one. I will no longer beable to tell everyone he is zero, which I have enjoyed mainl;y for the odd looks you get. The year has definently gone fast. with being super busy and not getting the doctor recommended amount of sleep timne has still gone very fast. Jacob has grown a whole lot and just loves to have fun. He has been a super happy baby and just makes you smile. He has gotten to tall to just run under the table and play. which he loves to do. It only took him a bit to remember to duck his head when going under it. The other times where jsut funny. all you hear is bonk! an him sitting on the floor. He never really learned to walk, but he did figure out to run. His dogeing skills have also improved, it only took one door frame and full speed for him to work on agilty. Spagetti and tyai food are his favorites so far. yes he likes spicy food. He also loves to dance, it is hilarious watching him dance to theme songs of glee (nadine) and wizards of waverly place(me). Nadine Is almost done with student teaching. She still loves it evzan when the kids are being little poops. she his attempting to play softball until we move. Like I mentioned we are moving back to Pocastello where I will get to finsh school. We will be leaving missoula in the end of July. I get to sign up for classes on this friday which is exciting. I looking very forqward to my foods class. All you do is cook and eat, cant beat that. Well here jsu ta little update. Thank you everyone for all the healp and support in our first year of raising Jacob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment