WOW!! Baby Jacob has so much hair!! He has gotten so big. I can't believe he's a year old!! Happy Birthday Baby Jacob. Your MO relatives are sending you big hugs and kisses!! I hope you enjoy the toy we sent you!! My kids loved playing with it before I could package it up to send.
Oh my goodness, he's getting so big! Awww... and he had to be a grumpy pants on his big day? I hope he was all smiles in time for the festivities! :o) Sorry our gift is so late, but FYI... I sent it in the mail on Tuesday. So.... hopefully by Monday you should have it. We wish both of you and Jacob many more wonderful years to come!
WOW!! Baby Jacob has so much hair!! He has gotten so big. I can't believe he's a year old!! Happy Birthday Baby Jacob. Your MO relatives are sending you big hugs and kisses!! I hope you enjoy the toy we sent you!! My kids loved playing with it before I could package it up to send.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he's getting so big! Awww... and he had to be a grumpy pants on his big day? I hope he was all smiles in time for the festivities! :o) Sorry our gift is so late, but FYI... I sent it in the mail on Tuesday. So.... hopefully by Monday you should have it. We wish both of you and Jacob many more wonderful years to come!
ReplyDelete