14 May 2011

Birhtday Boy

Family Photo: Mother's Day Gift to Me!





Yay. Jacob is 1!!!! Well He has been one for about 2 weeks now. Not much has changed about him except that he constantly sick:( Other than that he is a pretty happy baby and is now running everywhere. Sometimes he gets going to fast for his own body and takes a dives. He is good about brushing it off and moving on. Somedays he is a mommy's boy, but most of the days he likes daddy more.






Jacobs birthday was really fun. Two of his friends were able to make the party and his 2 babysitters came too. The babies all wore special capes that they could take home. We had a house full of cute little superheros. It was cute. I made a pretty cool cake that I am proud of. And his little cake was a superman cake which was cute too. We have discovered that he doesn't really like cake and we decided next year we will get ice cream cake. During his happy birthday song he tried to touch the flame instead of blowing it out. Overall it was a pretty fun time. His Nana D and his friend Anrique came for Easter and his official birthday. We spent the Sunday afternoon outside playing in the sun. He went to his first picnic and he played on his first outside bigtoy. He went down the twisty slide with mommy. His favorite part was the bridge, which surprised me because it is one of those bridges that moves when you walk on it. He didn't like wakling on the ground. I still don't know why either, but he is fine now. He has been practicing walking on the grass at daycare and is a pro now. Jacob's favorite thing is still the balls. He loves them, all of them.




Oh yeah and Jacob is eating everything in sight. I can't keep this kid full!



Jake is still working long hours, but hopefully that will come to an end soon. He is really excited to move and start school again. Well not the school work part, but the getting closer to his dream. I am finally done teaching and I am suppose to be working on my portfolio right now. Don't worry I am almost done. I have one last summer class done and then I am an official TEACHER. YAY!!!!!! I am glad to be done. I am substitute s to be around his daddy.















1 comment: