Before we moved our friend Kelsey got married in WY. We headed over there after dropping Jake's truck off in Pocatello. The drive from Pocatello to WY is beautiful. I forgot how nice it is to drive through the forest. haha that sounds funny because most people walk through the forest. Okay moving on.
She had a perfect day for the wedding. It was sunny and not too hot. The wedding was a great size. A couple of other friends from Missoula also went and it was fun hanging out with them.
At the reception Jacob Link got his groove on. This kid LOVES to dance. He is so adorable too. He doesn't like dancing with people, he just wants to groove on his own. Everytime I had to move him off the dance floor he would go beserk and throw a fit. Then the second I set him down off he was to dance. I'm not sure where he got that from;)
No comments:
Post a Comment