September list of events: Not in chronological order or order of most enjoyed.
1. adjusting to new town: diguring out fun things to do oustide while it's still nice and spending as little as possible
2. found awesome baby bike trailer for $10. by far one of my best finds and purchases:) Jacob link loves riding around in it especially when we get going fast down hills
3. Holy moley the baby bike trailer is way harder to pull up a hill than anticipated, but getting through it:)
4. Lonnie (brother), Nikki (his wife), and Stella come to visit us. We play outside and go to lava hot springs pool. The kids love it. Stella enjoys relaxing in the floaty soaking up the sun. Jacob thinks he can swim and insists on jumping/falling in the pool. Don't worry we catch him, but only after he goes under the water. If we try to save him before going under the water he throws a fit. Jacob also decides he is old enough for the little kid water slide. Yup you guessed it, he slides down the slide by hisself and no fear. This kid is going to give me a heart attack.
5. Went to Illinios: We enjoyed seeing everyone and hanging out. I can't believe how big the kids are getting and how much they can say and do. We had a blast. I would say more, but you were all there:)
6. Jake starts school. He enjoys it, but has to work a lot harder than before. His goal is to keep a 3.7 or higher to have the best chances of getting accepted to his program which is apparently competitive. Who knew so many people were interested in diatetics?
7. Nadine got a new job! Two actually. The first job is being a PSR; which basically means I work one on one with kids and their families. I work on set goals that primarily involve behaviorial and social skills. So far I love it even though some parents are frustrating. The second job is part time and it's at a daycare. I enjoy it, so far.
8. Jacob link loves corn on the cob
9. Stopped by a garage sale and found some really cheap outside toys for the backyard. I love having a yard of our own:)
Some photos:)
No comments:
Post a Comment