22 January 2012

It's Been A Long Time

I know I know, it has been a very long time since we've blogged. Okay from August we had September.
1. Family Reunion/Great Grandma B-day
You were all there. And so I feel disenclined to further relate that tale. But here are a few photos.


2. My Brother, his wife Nikki, and their daughter Stella came to visit us. We played at the park together. They surprisingly got a long pretty well. Since they are both the first baby they are used to being the boss and having to find that balance with eachother was fun to watch. Although Stella is a few months younger she is a fisty and equal sized little girl. We also went to the local pool and swam. It was very fun. Jacob Link loved the little kid water slides and he enjoyed diving in all by hiself. Unfortuanatly we got distracted and forgot to put on extra sunblock and we got a little burned. Don't worry the babies were fine, but not the parents. Go figure.

3. Things we discovered about Jacob Link in September. He really likes corn on the cob. He also is into cars. He likes to pretend he is driving the cardboard diaper boxes. He drew his first official picture. I had him draw it on a canvas board so it would keep. I kow I'm corny that way. Jacob Link also made cookies for the first time with Mommy. I found out he is just as messy as I am in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment