The other night Jake decided he would come home after a long day at work and cook us some dinner. I was thinking something small that took maybe 15 minutes to make. Oh no, he went all out and made his mom lasagna:) Oh my goodness it is so delicious. This is what I think all lasagna should taste like. I have gone through my fair share and none have been this satisfying. I am so lucky to have married someone who can cook:) Any way I thought I would let everyone know how delicious our dinner was and perhaps someday others will join us for dinner.
Ah yes... "mom's" lasagna. We make that dish from time to time and it is delish! It's one of those dinners that we have to plan way in advance to make sure we have all the fresh ingredients and appropriate amount of time on hand. :o)
ReplyDelete