So my mom came to visit us for Baby Jacob's second week. They were able to stay an entire week with us. It was so nice having them around to help get things done around the house. I had been unable to get anything done until they came over to visit. Nothing too exciting happened except for a lot of loves for the baby. That week I actually got some good sleep:)
Also for mother's day we celebrated early with Jake because he had to work actual mother's day. I am so special he got me a pair of pearl earings. They are absolutely beautiful. I unfortunately lost one of my other pearl earings because the back was loose and it fell of sometime during work. I was sad about that so this time jake made sure the backs of these earings were super strong. Which they are very strong, i can barely get them unsnapped (thank goodness). Also baby jacob got me a card too, he even signed it himself. (jake used baby jacobs hand to write in the card it was very cute).
Then sunday morning we went to eat at IHOP for mother's day breafast before church. We celebrated mother's day for my mom then:) We got her a big collage frame with pictures of our wedding and baby jacob in it. She really loved it. (pictures are her thing, probably the best gift we can give her for every holiday)
No comments:
Post a Comment