20 June 2010

Father's Day

First Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there.

This weekend my mom and grandma were able to visit us for Father's Day. Sadly Jake had to work the entire weekend, yes even today:( I know very sad. Since he had to work we had an extended Father's Day (fri-sun). On friday we went to see Shrek 4. We thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It was so funny and well it simply delightful in an Ogre way:)We always try to see a movie when someone visits us. I mean hey free babysitter so why not:) On Saturday we went to Outback, which is delicious. Then when we got home I wrapped all of Jake's gifts and then he unwrapped them 5 minutes after I finished:) He got some good stuff in my opinion. Even baby Jacob made and signed a card for his daddy (i used his hand to sign the card). Then today (sunday) we went to breakfast and he went to work. But tonight I have another gift waiting for him. I think he is really going to like it because he has been wanting this shirt since he first saw it. It is a shirt that has the hello my name is sticker on and it says "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" If you don't know where that is from it is from the Princess Bride. I will let you know his reaction after i pick him up from work.



P.S. I finally was able to capture Baby Jacob smiling on camera. It was difficult and I had to use my patience, but by golly I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment