Baby Jacob is now 10lbs and some ounces. He is 21 3/4in long. His 3olb weight gain has pushed put of newborn clothes and small 0-3 month clothing. Its amazing how quickly he is growing. I can't even remember how small he was when he was first born. Actually that whole first week is kind of a blur. These past 5 weeks have gone by so fast. I am excited for him to start crawling even though that is a few months away:)
Life Update:
Jake is still working almost 40hrs a week, which is good since I am not at work yet. These long hours at work are starting to wear him down. good thing the reunion is coming up, it will give him a chance to relax somewhat. I am going to try to go back to work at the beginning of July. Thankfully we won't have to find a babysitter because I can bring him to work with me. We are going to start trying to find a daycare for when school starts though. It's going to be hard to find one that I am satisfied with which might be a little difficult. Anyway I decided to start scrapbooking Baby Jacobs life and ours. I figured I should do it as he grows that way I'm not stuck with a huge project when he is much older. I finished his first month and now I am going to start on scrapbooking the wedding and our honeymoon. I never realized how fun but time consuming this all is.
Awww... he's such a cute patootie! And my has he grown! Sorry to hear about the colic. I can't imagine what you are going through. I hope he gets better soon! Give baby Jacob our blessings and hugs! Take care!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see all the pictures!! So so cute!! Wish I could hold him in my arms!! 10 lbs - wow he is growing fast!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the fussiness from the hospital. Dylan went through the same thing but he was 6 months old. I can't imagine experiencing that when he was smaller. It took a long time for him to go to anyone else. It's a really hard experience on them (Mommy's too I might add!!).
Love the baby blessing photos!! Such a fun milestone after they are born!
Tell Jake to hang in there with his long hours.
Take Care!!