Baby Jacob, Jake and I just got done taking our first car trip. It was a short 2 hour drive to Helena to see Jake's ART Therapist. We also were able to stop and have lunch with a good friend of mine. The trip was successful with baby Jacob. He slept nearly the entire trip and only woke up a little when would stop for gas or something. This trip was our test drive for when we head down to Utah in July. We can only hope the longer trip is also a success. We may test out a medium length trip and stop by Billings to spend some time with my mom, sisters and brothers. We'll see:)
P.S.
Baby Jacob was also adjusted by the therapist on this trip. Jake had mentioned he was getting a little colicky. She said she could pretty much fix that by adjusting the baby. We didn't even know you could adjust babies. She told us that the youngest baby she adjusted was 2 days old! I know isn't that crazy. Any way I was all for trying something to help him feel better. So while adjusting his little back and neck she showed me how to do it, so I could continue it at home. After she finnished fixing him, he was so content and happy. He has stayed content this whole weekend now. the only time he cries is when he is hungry, wet, or getting tired and wants to cuddle. He is no longer colicky. I am so glad we were told about this b/c I recommend it to any moms who have colic babies.
WOW! Very interesting. I've heard of adjusting babies but certainly didn't know if it was safe. That would be very useful to know!!
ReplyDelete